In South Korea, the year of 2011 looks promising in terms of concerts and performances.
In 2010, we saw several big name artists like Muse and Stevie Wonder come here. What is in store for 2011 you ask?
Here are some big performances confirmed so far:
1) Sting – January 11th
4) Iron Maiden – March 10th
5) Slash – March 20th
With 1 being the concert I most want to attend and 5 being the lowest, here is
my personal ranking:
1) Eric Clapton — A true guitar legend. There should be little to no debate here.
2) Slash — I’m assuming he’s performing his new album, which was so good that I posted about it in one of my earlier posts! I wonder what’s going to happen with all the featuring artists though?
3) Iron Maiden — The epitome of metal music; only falling slightly behind Slash
4) Sting — Overrated, and though I love The Police, Sting is just bleh.
5) Taylor Swift — Never been a fan.